1. Since the adoption of the law in 2016 in France, no prostituted persons were arrested.
2. 395 exit programs implemented between 2017 and 2020.
3. 87.5% of the people who have completed their exit programs are currently employed.
4. The majority of people who started exit program were undocumented, 100% of them obtained residence permit after they started exit program.
5. Between 2016 and 2018, nearly 5,000 sex buyers have been penalized.
6. All penalised sex-buyers who participated in a training course on the fight against the purchase of sexual acts were men, 60% of them were in a relationship, 70% of them had a family.
7. Survivors are at the frontline of the implementation of the sensitisation workshops. Their interventions have a significant impact on the sex-buyers.
8. Since the law was established, procedures against pimps raised 54%, 2.53 million EUR confiscated and reinvested in protection and rehabilitation for victims of prostitution and 7 times more compensations / reparations for victims of prostitution and trafficking. (2020, FACT-S)